Friday, January 17, 2014

What makes you fly?

Do you consider yourself to be fly? Do you know someone else who is? What makes them fly? Is it  the way someone walks? How they wear their clothes and the kind of clothes they wear? Their inward personality or overall confidence? Is it their profession? Where they're from? 

I think that my sense of humor and my outgoing state of mind, makes me fly. I also have dreams of traveling the world, and being a relationship counselor. The feeling that I get when I'm thinking of accomplishing those goals always lifts me up and makes me feel fly, literally. 

Starting this week, I will be interviewing people I know (or want to know) from all over and asking them, what makes them/a person fly?

So tell me, what makes you fly? 24 Hours to Live!


No comments:

Post a Comment