Saturday, June 6, 2015

Downtown Las Vegas : Eat

I'm up early since its my last day in Vegas on this short weekend trip. After a long night of selfies and libations, I'm starving. 

I saw a video about a woman in downtown Las Vegas who struggled with addiction, unemployment, and was at the end of her rope. She persevered to rise above the lowest lows in life. Now she's the proud owner of a landmark restaurant Eat.  The video was put out by AmEx and is titled "Natalie Young's Journey: Rock Bottom to Restaurateur" 
I was moved to support her business and in glad I did. 
The Huevos Motulenos* looked and smelled so good I almost forgot to take a picture. 
*Two fried eggs w/ red & green new mexican chili, black beans, peas, feta, & sauted bananas on corn tortilla 

You don't stumble on a place like this, tell them I sent you. 
-live24hrs



No comments:

Post a Comment